Welcome to LinkedIn Learning (LiL) at Mason!
LinkedIn Learning is an online learning platform enabling individuals and organizations to achieve their objectives and aspirations. LiL combines the industry-leading content from Lynda.com with LinkedIn’s professional data and network. LinkedIn Learning is built on three core pillars:
- World-class content: 9,000+ digital courses taught by industry experts covering a wide range of topics
- Data-driven personalization: LinkedIn Learning creates personalized recommendations, so learners can efficiently discover which courses are most relevant to their goals or job function.
- Anytime, anywhere convenience: Courses are broken into bite-sized segments that can be viewed anytime.
As of July 1, LinkedIn will no longer support the Internet Explorer 11 browser. For the best experience, please switch to one of their supported browsers.
Why LinkedIn Learning?
- Experience learning tailored to you. LinkedIn Learning provides personalized course recommendations based on your job title, skills, experience and goals.
- Learn at your own pace. Choose from more than 5,000 on-demand courses from LinkedIn Learning, and watch on your own schedule.
- Learn something new. On average, LinkedIn Learning publishes 25 courses each week. Wondering what’s new and interesting? Filter for the most recent using the main search bar.
Spring 2020 Top 5
Courses at Mason
- Statistical Foundations 1
- Internet Safety for Students
- Leading without Formal Authority
- Excel 2016 Essential Training
- Writing a Resume