Welcome to LinkedIn Learning (LiL) at Mason!
LinkedIn Learning is an online learning platform enabling individuals and organizations to achieve their objectives and aspirations. LiL combines the industry-leading content from Lynda.com with LinkedIn’s professional data and network. LinkedIn Learning is built on three core pillars:
- World-class content: 9,000+ digital courses taught by industry experts covering a wide range of topics
- Data-driven personalization: LinkedIn Learning creates personalized recommendations, so learners can efficiently discover which courses are most relevant to their goals or job function.
- Anytime, anywhere convenience: Courses are broken into bite-sized segments that can be viewed anytime.
Getting Started with LinkedIn Learning
1. Look out for an email from LinkedIn Learning on [insert new date].
2. Follow the instructions in the message to activate your LiL account.
3. Use your Patriot Pass credentials and log in to LiL.
4. Explore and learn.
Access the LiL 24/7
Why LinkedIn Learning?
- Experience learning tailored to you. LinkedIn Learning provides personalized course recommendations based on your job title, skills, experience and goals.
- Learn at your own pace. Choose from more than 5,000 on-demand courses from LinkedIn Learning, andwatch on your own schedule.
- Learn something new. On average, LinkedIn Learning publishes 25 courses each week. Wondering what’s new and interesting? Filter for the most recent using the main search bar.
2018-2019 Top 5 Courses at Mason
- Programming Foundations: Fundamentals (2004 Views)
- Learning R (1935 Views)
- Tableau Essential Training (1697 Views)
- Excel 2016 Essential Training (1462 Views)
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence (2013) (1422 Views)